TRIVIAL DRIVEL (continued): • The average home buyer looks at 14 homes before making a purchase. • The average American lives in 30 different abodes over the course of a lifetime.
Remote Start Systems to fit your needs & budget.
• Former U.S. president Jimmy Carter has gone on record saying he witnessed a UFO.
Trusted Brands 60+ Years Experience 1923 DeMers Ave., Grand Forks • 701-738-0713 • SoundDecisionND.com
Buy a New Book, Get a Used Book FREE! • Toys • DVD/Blu-Ray Rentals • Magazines • Comic Books • Greeting Cards • Gift Items • DVDs-Vinyl-CDs For Sale
• Between 1900 and 1920, Tug of War was an officially sanctioned Olympic event. • Diamonds are simply crystallized carbon (like coal or soot) and will burn at a temperature of 1652° F. • Red wines are fermented from grapes that still have their skins on. White wines come from grapes with no skins.
701-738-8025 1720 S. Washington St. Grand Cities Mall • Grand Forks www.fergusonbooks.com
• When Walt Disney went to collect his Academy Award for the film "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" he was handed one regular sized award statue and seven little tiny ones.
5. What was the name of the town where the movie “It’s a Wonderful Life” takes place? 1. What Bruce Springsteen album 6. What was the title of the was the first CD ever pressed in theme song to the TV sitcom the United States? “Cheers”? 2. Approximately, how many hours 7. What are the names of the two per day does a cow spend chewing? feuding families in “Romeo and 3. Which borough of New York Juliet”? City is the only one on the U.S. 8. What year did the Alcatraz mainland? Penitentiary close? 4. Who wrote the novel “Where the
• The term ‘carpet’ comes from the Latin word ‘carpere’ meaning ‘to pluck’ probably because carpets were made from ‘plucked’ fabric. Carpet has the same Latin root as ‘carpe diem’ meaning ‘pluck/seize the day.’
Are You Medicare? theonright plan
• Months that start on a Sunday will always have
TRIVIA Let me choose Red Fern Grows”? help you SPONSORED BY:
• Caterpillars completely liquefy inside the cocoon as they transform into moths. • Humans can survive longer without food than they can without sleep.
the right plan
Let me help you choose a Friday the 13th. Medicare Health Plan Options • The State of Florida is bigger than England. (for you or your parents) D Options WE Part HAVE: • Great Plans Medicare Health Plan Options • Ants stretch when they get up in the morning.
™ 7 to 12 million slaves were transferred • About GoodInsurance from Africa to the Americas between the fifGoodInsurance
• Great(forLocal Services you or your parents) Part D Options
By Bonnie Baglien teenth and nineteenth centuries.
By Bonnie Baglien
Long Term Care Professional with 30 Years Experience Providers outnumber • Men
Long Term CareMany Professional with 30 Years Experience Representing of America’s Premier Insurance Representing Many of America’s Premier Insurance Providers
about 701-795-1070 Grand ND25 to 1. 701-795-1070 Grand Forks, ND Forks,
• Fireplaces & Stoves • Gas, Wood, Electric, Pellet & Corn • Inserts • Mantels S! IMATE • Glass Doors FREE EST • Fireplace Accessories on select FIREPLACES
SAVE $250 Offer Ends Jan. 15, 2016 • MUST SHOW COUPON •
Sales & Installation
Over a Dozen Burning Displays at:
4224 Gateway Dr. • Grand Forks
women in U.S. prisons by
NAME BRANDS LIKE:
• Avalon • Fireplace Extrordinair • Lopi
Of Grand Forks • East Grand Forks
Grand Forks’ Only LOCAL WEEKLY Publication! Wick Publications P.O. Box 12861 Grand Forks, ND 58208
Chadwick Parkinson 701-772-8239 email@example.com
"National Trivia Day," Cows by the Numbers" and "Trivia About Trivia"