9. The glow was then amplified by using Charlotte’s ‘Diva Light’ Beauty Light Wand. The rose-gold highlighter gives a soft-focussed glow to the cheekbones that plays with the light beautifully.
chocolatey powder pencil eyeliner in The Sofia.
10. To finish the complexion, I dusted my Airbrush Flawless Finish powder onto the T-area, soft focusing and blurring away any lines and imperfections and creating a soft micro-fine cashmere veil to the complexion.
17. To complete the Supermodel eye filter look, I used Victoria’s Secret Major Lash to give a dreamy Angel flutter in seconds!
The ultimate natural supermodel brow
18. For the supermodel lips that everyone wants, I started by re-shaping the lips with her iconic Lip Cheat lip liner in Pillow Talk. The best-selling lip liner loved by celebrities, supermodels, beauty editors and influencers all over the world mimics the natural shade of your lips and gives you the most pillowy pout.
11. To reveal the shape of the brows, I brushed them up using her magical Brow Lift tool and then used the soft pencil to fill in any gaps using upward strokes. I used Victoria’s Secret Brow or Never Clear Eyebrow Gel to fix the perfect supermodel brows. The Supermodel exagger-eyes eye filter 12. To start, I curled the eyelashes for definition using my Life-Changing Lashes curler. 13. For the ultimate Supermodel eye, I brought back my sell-out sensation Exagger-Eyes Luxury Palette. Part of my Beauty Filters collection, the palette makes the eyes appear bigger and brighter just like an Instagram filter. Using a blender brush, I washed the enhance shade forwards and backwards across the eyelid like a windscreen wiper. The smoke shade was used along the lash line to add definition. 14. To enhance the Angel eye look, I used a second best-selling favourite Eyes to Mesmerise in Rose Gold. Using a smudger brush, I applied the metallic rose gold shade underneath the lower lash line to make the eyes naturally pop. 15. To elongate the eyes and create a seductive, sexy lifted shape I lined the eyes with an Angel Wing using my
16. For extra richness and depth, I applied my Colour Chameleon pencil in Amber Haze along the lash line.
Natural, pillowy, supermodel lips
19. I then applied Victoria’s Secret Velvet Matte Cream in Showstopper. A luscious Pillow-y pink matte that makes the lips look instantly fuller and wider. 20. I applied Collagen lip bath for a natural dewy veil of gloss on top of the Velvet Matte Cream. Blush-bronze like an Angel 21. To create the look of a dewy, fresh, natural health to the complexion, I applied a combination of blush and bronze Beachsticks in Las Salinas and Ibiza. The soft, dreamy makeup sticks blend with the complexion for a natural looking sun-kissed blush effect. The secret to a healthy glow from head to toe 22. As the finishing touch to this year’s look, I applied my glossy Supermodel Body. This product created glossyskinned perfection in minutes. Applied down the centre of the limbs using the cooling roll applicator, it makes the skin look and feel firmer, toned and supple,